Benefits of Group Coaching...
Coaching groups beginning steps...
1. Organize a group of family, friends, or co-workers of at least
2. Create common goals and objectives
3. Form a leader and accountability officer
4. Create a cool and energetic name for your group
5. Contact one of our Client Coaching Representatives
6. Get coached by Coach LaMonte
By definition, group coaching is the application of coaching principles to a small group for the purposes of personal and/or professional development, the achievement of goals, deepening self-awareness, new learning and peer support.
Group coaching is grounded in an experiential approach, where participants are engaged and in control of their learning and agendas. Group coaching also means a participatory program – where participants are actively involved throughout – not just passive listeners on the call and/or within the program.
One of the best ways to support our own development and learning processes is to spend time with people going through and/or interested in similar things. Linking people together to learn, discover and grow in a network of mutual support through the creation of coaching circles is a tried and true method for helping people define and achieve their goals.
Ideal for groups of people who...
Group Coaching Package...